McInnes Contracting is an Australian company providing services in:
We have the proficiency and experience necessary to undertake domestic, industrial and commercial projects, regardless of size and technical challenge. We have the expertise and knowledge needed to address the additional requirements that hazardous materials, including asbestos can pose to a project.
Our staff are highly trained and qualified to ensure that all of our projects operate in accordance with the Industrial, Work Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance Standards. McInnes Contracting strives towards excellence in our field; we aim to achieve completion of all projects on time, on budget and above the required standards whilst never compromising our employee’s or the public’s safety. This in turn allows us to achieve maximum client satisfaction.
McInnes Contracting is committed to achieving the following objectives:
- To gain and maintain prequalification status with our Clients we work with
- Maintain our technological advancement in plant and equipment
- Improve and meet the training requirements of our staff
- Maintain and improve a level of quality in our work that is better than what is specified & meet better than the clients expectations
- Maintain and increase in profit as we develop better working procedures
- Have zero workplace incidents and less lost time injuries than is targeted
- Make sure our suppliers operate with the same objectives in mind
We are able to achieve these objectives by:
- Having employees suitably trained and a competent workforce that is committed to the company’s quality and safety objectives in our Management System
- Using complaint report forms, defect suggestions and other forms to maintain a level of safety and investigating any recommended business improvements
- Being prepared to undertake management reviews, having an agenda to set targets and reviewing our objectives
At McInnes Contracting sites, a competent supervisor will always be present to oversee the works and ensure our company objectives are being met. Therein also meeting or exceeding each client’s specifications.
At McInnes Contracting our Workplace Health, Safety and Rehabilitation Policy is based on a belief that the well-being of people employed at work, or people affected by our work, is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. The public shall be given equal priority to that of our employees.
The objectives of our safety policy are:
- To achieve an accident free workplace.
- To make health and safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis.
- To ensure all potential accidents/incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
The success of our health and safety management is dependent upon:
Pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing Workplace Health Safety and Environment (WHSE) controls that are suitable to each given situation.
Understanding the total work process and associated WHSE risks.
Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives.
Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all employees.
McInnes Contracting is committed to a culture of innovation and excellence that is driven by the continuous improvement of all its activities to ensure improved outcomes to both employees and clients
We will achieve client satisfaction by continually improving processes, products and services to ensure they consistently meet or exceed client requirements
Our quality policy statement indicates our commitment and focuses on what is important to us as an organisation: achieving client satisfaction; and it prescribes the method by which we accomplish this: by continually improving processes, products, and services to ensure they consistently meet or exceed requirements. Moreover, our quality policy statement acts as a compass in providing the direction and a framework for establishing key corporate level performance measures and related improvement objectives.
We ensure that our quality policy is communicated and understood at all levels of the organisation through documented training, regular communication, and reinforcement during annual employee performance reviews.
McInnes Contracting aims to be acknowledged in the field of environmental management as an innovative, dynamic and distinctive contributor. To this end, McInnes Contracting will motivate its staff to establish and promote an environmentally responsible culture that maximises the effective use of company resources.